Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 13 November 2011

I finally remembered my password

I Haven't been on my blog in FROEVER because I forgot my password but I was determined to find out what it was so I could check up on my Auntie Elena and the new baby. I'm so super excited for Easton to be here and I can't wait to meet him. I love and miss all my family!
Well, because it has been so super long sinse I've been on my super awesome blog (I love blogging) I will do a quick update. School volleyball ended and it was really fun, club volleyball starts the 19th though so I'll live haha. I went to a district compitition and got first place in FFA creed speaking. I will continue to compete at the state compitition on December 2nd. How exciting. I have straight A's and I'm very happy with that, even though it's tough to keep up with...
I cannot wait untill Christmas in Peru with Dad and his family over there. Exciting. I really need to plan a trip to California because I miss everyone sooooo much. And now I'm going to read Auntie Elena's blog to catch up on things...TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment