Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 21 March 2010

Super Sorry!!!

My Goodness has it been a while! My computer was not letting me log on but my mommy just bought herself a new laptop and it thankfully lets me log on!!! Well yesterday i got my hair cut! i'll get some pictures soon, everything is so busy around here what with spring break ending and County Fair coming up! I just cant wait! i also just acant believe it's been so long since the last time i updated my blog! i miss every one! kisses! MUAH!

2 comments:

  1. Christianne, I'm so glad you're able to log onto the internet to update your blog! I miss you. I can't wait to see a picture of your new haircut. How was spring break? big hugs and kisses from Auntie Elena, Uncle Lane, and Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see picture of your hair. That is so fun I used to love changing my hair. Hope you have plans on coming to California soon. I miss you. Love you
    XOXOXOXOXO
    Auntie Theresa

    ReplyDelete