Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Saturday 22 May 2010

Just because...

Seventh grade is no more along with 12. now its eigth grade and 13 (im officaly a teen ager :)) I cant believe that im moving to a new school and new house! its happening so fast! my room is already filled with boxes and im almost all packed up. but as ready as i am for this big change i dont want to leave, i dont want to start over with new people and new faces, but i guess i will enjoy anything no matter where i am so i think i should stop worring and just go with the flow. I will enjot this summer for everything its worth and worry about school in August. Im really looking forward to my summer plans, usually everyone is home relaxing and im running from place to place but this time thats my siblings and my step dad. this summer my mom and i are kickin it together and just hangin out. i have a few shows and i'll go camping but im pretty much just babysitting and sitting on my couh with a book like a teen ager would spend their summer. im so excited to not be so busy for a change and just relax in between a few livestock shows. tjis summer will be fun and i can hang with some friends before the next school year comes and we wont see eachother. well i guess what im trying to say is that i will enjoy this summer and i hope you all do too :)
~Christianne

2 comments:

  1. Christianne, I'm so glad to hear that you have a chance to just relax and enjoy your summer with your mom. Enjoy! I know you will do great at your new school. I was nervous when we moved across the country and didn't know anyone, but you'll make wonderful new friends. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a wonderful person, people are sure to want to be around you, so don't be intimidated by your new surroundings this coming year.

    Mom mentioned that if you are able to squeeze in a visit to Gilroy, you'll be sure to let us know. I sure hope that happens. We all miss you.

    Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete