Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 20 December 2009

Blogtasticness!!!!

So if you have read my Auntie Elena's blog lately you have seen the post blog boot camp. if not stop what you are doing right now and go check it out! as most of you have noticed since i have been here in D.C. my blogging has turned into blogtasticness! my aunties have been helping me put cool decorations and backgrounds on my blog. i learned how to videos and slide shows. My auntie Elena put me through Blog Boot Camp! i learned SO much! i love blogging now! It's SSOOOO much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Auntie Elena. Keep up the good work Christianne, I love your blog. It is nice to know what is going on with you. It is getting closer to seeing you. I miss you. Glad that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete