Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Tuesday 8 December 2009

Power Problems

Today was a very crazy day!!!
Yesterday the power went out due to a storm around the time I went to bed last night, When I woke up this morning at 6am to feed my animals the power was still out. At around 6:30 am we decided there was no way our school was going to have power, so I went back to bed. At 7:55 (about 5 min. before my bus usually comes) my mom sent me out side to wait for the bus and see if it came or if there was no school. When my bus driver showed up about 5 min. later and said there was school I said okay and that my mom would drive me. I came inside, put my hair in a messy pony tail, grabbed my backpack, and jumped into my mom's truck p.j.'s and all! :)
So today I went to school and only half the people were there and half of them were in there p.j.'s too! :) I guess alot of other people got ready in the dark this morning! 

1 comment: