Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Monday 7 December 2009

Stuff

I'm so excited! The more i think about going to D.C. in only a couple of days the more i want to just show up at my Auntie Elena and Uncle Lane's door right now!!! 
Right now I'm sitting in bed after a long volleyball practice. I was so tired i ate a snack took a shower and was planning on getting some zzz's but then i remembered this and just could not make myself go to sleep before a new entire
Last night I did not get to put up my Christmas tree... :( But that's because I was baby sitting. That's fun but now there has been an empty spot in my living room for two days now and my Christmas tree is in a box in the hallway.
Wow things travel fast on the internet! Everyone knows about my blog! Which is SSOOO cool by the way! :)
Well I have a looonnng day tomorrow... better get some sleep. 
GOODNIGHT WORLD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great day, Christianne! You are growing up so fast. I remember when I used to babysit YOU and now you're the babysitter!

    We can't wait for you to arrive, either! Hugs from Auntie Elena & Uncle Lane

    ReplyDelete