Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 20 December 2009

Nana's opinion...

We were so excited about my new blog post that we just had to call Nana and tell her to check it out. Her opinion was, "Christianne you're so beautiful (in your best impersonation of a sweet nana) (in your best impersonation of a freaked out Nana) Egads!!! Elena... you've lost it!" we asked her if she liked Auntie Cynthia's picture... without hesitation she said "NO"
That's my Nana's opinion of my blog.
Don't worry aunties i still love your crazy pictures!
P.S. at least i'm cute, in Nana's opinion


P.S.P.S.
We love you Nana!!!

2 comments:

  1. I do have to admit I love Auntie Elena's everyday look. But I Think Auntie Cynthia needs a little more pucker action in there. I know she has it in her. But I do love the pics I think they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Elena is certifiable!

    ReplyDelete