Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Wednesday 9 December 2009

New Background

Okay so as you can see i got a new background. I like it but I also think it's a little bit to pink. Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)
Right now I'm sitting on my bed thinking about well just about stuff. I always like to take some time to just stop and think about what went on today or just random things too sometimes. Today the 7th and 8th grade girls from like 6 schools went to Buckeye High School for a program called tomorrow's winners. We talk about all kinds of things when we go but today's topic was inner beauty and how you don't have to do anything you don't want to just because you think you won't get attention if you don't. Today's topic was really serious but the people and speakers who talked to us made it fun, but still to where we got the point and all.
Well i better go I have to go walk my lamb, then clean up and to go dinner at my grandma's house :) :) :) :) :) 
This is Christianne Signing off!
P.S. i said that because i met the weather man today, he is SO funny and he says that a lot!
i also got his autograph :) he's a pretty cool dude!

7 comments:

  1. That IS pink! It's fun though. And I have a question. Why does the weather man say, "this is Christianne, signing off??" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christianne, Tomorrow's Winners sounds like an interesting program. I want to know more about the other topics you discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no such thing as too pink! It happens to be one of my favorite colors. I love your blog. I'm glad you are so excited about going to DC but I wish you were coming here. I miss you. Hopefully you can come visit us soon. I know Mina and Caet would enjoy seeing you too.
    Tomorrow's Winners sounds really neat. You're a very busy young lady. I would go crazy if I did as many activities as you.
    We love you and miss you. And we can't wait to see lots of pics from your trip to DC.

    BTW, you posted this post was on my b-day. =] LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of Tomorrow's Winners, already - so keep up the good work. I get excited imagining the greatness that you're sure to achieve in life. I'm so proud of you and hope to see you soon. As you know, I'll be in Peru for Christmas, but you're in my heart and mind everywhere that I go. We need to start planning for your spring break. Californ I A? Thanks for inviting me to follow your blog. I'm you're Dad and now I'm signing off. Love always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like the pink! It's just like Auntie's Yoga mat!!!

    I love the sound of Tomorrow's Winners. And agree with Auntie Elena that I would love to hear more about what other topics you discuss! You're a pretty lucky girl to be so beautiful inside and out :)

    Love you and see you in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the pink it is great. Plus is makes it brightens up your winter. I love it. Have fun with it. Keeps up the blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm jealous - people comment on your blog way more than on mine!!! You must be much more exciting! :) See you later TODAY!

    ReplyDelete