Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 6 December 2009

My First Blog

Okay, this is my very first online blog ever! :) The idea to have one was given to me by  my Auntie Cynthia and my Auntie Elena. Since they are both so good at keeping in touch with me with phone calls and e-mails, and I'm just so bad at, it I thought this would help. By having this blog keeping in touch will be SO much easier! 
I'm so excited that I started this blog because now my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and everyone else will always know what's up and how things are going even if I forget to call or just have not seen them in a while. :)
Keeping updated and remembering to write will be a little hard to fit into my bust schedule but I'm sure I will find a way! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so excited you created a blog! This is going to be a great way to keep updated, but also for you to track stuff, kind of like a journal. I love you bunches and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Elena, you beat me to it!!

    I'm so thrilled to see you decided to start a blog. It's going to be so fun to hear all about what you're up to and how much fun you're having (and how hard you're working too of course). Love you very much! It's going to be such a blast seeing you for Christmas in D.C. Only 11 more days!

    ReplyDelete