Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Saturday 19 December 2009

"Ho Ho Ho" said Santa




















We went to see Santa!!!
Gabriela was very scard of Santa so I had to sit with them! Santa gave her a sticker and a candy cane and said "ho ho ho Merry Christmas". At first she did not want to be any where near him but after talking to him she did not want to leave! She is so cute! Now when we ask her what Santa says she yells "HoHoHo"! I love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Auntie I want to see it. I did hear it though that will have to do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually surprised to hear that Gabriela was afraid of someone. Usually she's only afraid of the vacuum cleaner. Thanks for helping her get used to Santa. I'm glad you guys took her to see Santa. You are such a good cousin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete