Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Currently in...

AZ at home enjoying my spring break to the highest level!!!



Sunday 6 December 2009

Talking To My Auntie

Right now I'm talking to my Auntie Elena on the phone! Gabriela just got up from her nap, and I got to hear her talking a little bit! We are talking about Christmas trees! I was just telling my aunt about when we first got cat ,around Christmas time, how she used to climb into the the tree and stick her little head and paws out to see us from way up there.
I am so excited that it's almost Christmas and soon I will be in D.C.! Tonight my family is setting up our Christmas tree. We get to sit around the bottom and take turns putting ornaments on the tree, all the while sitting together and having a good time! :)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy decorating your tree tonight. That is always fun. Make sure you listen to some Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great time! Take pictures of your tree so we can see it once it's all decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you have your own blog. Now I can keep up with what's happening with my Number #1 grandchild. Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete